Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My greatest weakness!

I have a serious weakness I have to admit, and that is my crazy obsession for sneakers, haha sounds lame? Im such a sneaker freak! it has been my greatest obsession from the days I started wearing sneakers. I cant get over this obsession everywhere I go I tend to look at peoples shoes/kicks first before I even look at their faces……call me crazy! hahaha maybe I am. Every time I go online I’ll be checking out kicks at my favorite online store. Here are some my favorite brands: Puma, Converse, Vans, Gola, Etnies, & Globe shoes.


My first pair if kicks were a pair Puma Suede’s which I purchased after my PMR exams that was when I was back in from 3, I can still remember that day clearly, I took a bus ride after school, went to the Puma store in Lot 10, Bukit Bintang to get them. This pair brings back lotsa memories for me.

My first pair of kicks
(Puma Suede)

My 2nd pair of kicks was a pair of Converse One Star’s this pair i picked up when i was in form 4. I loved the One Star's to death, it had the rebel/grungy look. Kurt cobain was wearing a pair of One Star’s the day he took his life. I still own a pair of them :D

2nd pair of kicks
(Converse One Star)


My love for sneakers will never die! they’re my staple diet in life, just can’t live without them. More to come about my sneaker/kicks obsession...........

Long live Sneakers/Kicks!!!!!


6 comments:

L. B. said...

i love the converse. but, your obsession is not only the sneakers! but the star wars, the computer and the blah blah! he-he!

MaD_CirCle said...

hehe i know, i have lotsa other obsessions.....but the sneaker obsession is the hardest to resist :P
I go crazy at the sight of cool kicks.

DreamCatcher said...

yeah! u have lotsa lotsa obsession! ...and how bout natalie imbruglia? or amy lee? huh?

MaD_CirCle said...

ummm.....ya la hahaha forgot about Natalie & Amy :P

L. B. said...

ha?! kamu minat natalie imbruglia? :-0 hmm...

MaD_CirCle said...

I just love! Natalie :):D