Friday, February 2, 2007

OMG! Nike SB madness has begun!!!!

Made 2 trips down to Bukit Bintang yesterday......and the result? i went berserk and copped me 3 pair's of SB classics, 2 of them are the same colorway, hahahaha madness, but for the love of Kicks i would do anything hehehe, just couldn't leave the last pair behind. i even got me a new partner in crime(Farhan), due to my poisoning :D he copped a pair of cool SB Blazer's........i like :)

well i'll be broke this month, but it was all worth it, i slept with a big grin on my face :D just hope i don't go bald by eating maggi mee for the rest of the month :P kinda sad that i couldnt cop a pair of Jeremy Fish's caused they didn't have my size.....boohooo! well hope to cop them in Singapore!! woohooo!

satisfaction guaranteed!


Le Leo & me(tired but happy)

2nd trip, check out the number of shoes Farhan is trying out :P

rockin' cool kicks!!

Farhan with his cool SB Blazer's(midnight fog/Aegean Blue)


No comments: